Today, we’re going to go over a couple of remedies that you can create to use for Valentine’s Day this year!
First, let’s discuss how to make an Aphrodisiac Tea.
This tea is a mildly euphoric tea, this blend gives an overall feel-good sensation and is wonderful for a date night, or just wanting to feel more loving and open. (Be sure to click here
on how to measure your herbs!)
- 1 part damiana
- 1 part rose petals
- ½ part shatavari (if you or your intended recipient are currently taking diuretics, diagnosed with heart disease, or have a kidney related issues, you MUST consult with your doctor before taking. DO NOT consume while pregnant or breastfeeding. This herb, while effective, can be omitted )
- ½ part orange peel
1. Steep herbs in boiling water for several minutes and then strain, or use a tea ball.
NOTE: This can also be made into an herbal bath as well! The measurements will stay the same.
Next, let’s make a Simple Massage Oil
- 1 cup jojoba, grape seed, or almond oil (olive oil can also be used, but can cause breakouts on sensitive skin)
- 12 to 15 drops essential oil of your choice (lavender, jasmine, myrrh, orange, or mint are all good choices)
- 4 drops clary sage essential oil
- 2 drops bergamot essential oil
1. Combine the oils and store in a glass bottle with a tight-fitting lid or cork, away from direct sunlight.
A sensual massage is very personal, and individual preferences vary greatly. It is important to listen to your partner’s desires and to express your own desires as well. Therefore, instead of step-by-step instructions on giving a massage using the romantic massage blend, this section will include some suggested massage techniques to use with yourself or your partner.
Place a couple drops of the romantic massage blend onto the tips of your fingers. Lay your partner’s head in your lap and gently stroke from the tip of the chin along the edge of the face to the forehead. Use the pads of your fingertips to stroke both cheeks. Run your fingers through your partner’s hair. Use your thumb and pointer finger to gently rub the earlobe and outside edge of your partner’s ears, going up and up and down several times. Use the tip of your ringer finger to gently touch the inner ridges of your partner’s ears. Finish by stroking down on the earlobes.
Straddle your partner’s lower back (do not place your weight on your partner) and pour several drops of the massage oil down your partner’s spine. Use your flat hands to spread the oil out along your partner’s back from the shoulders down to the base of the spine. Draw your fingers up the spine and blow in a circular motion on the back of your partner’s neck. Continue the massage by starting at the base of the spine and fanning upward toward the shoulders.
Upper thighs and buttocks:
Drizzle a few drops of the romantic massage blend onto the back of your partner’s thighs and buttocks. Use your pointer and middle fingers to rub the blend into the skin using circular motions. Then use your palms to knead the thighs and buttocks. Finish with a light brushing of the fingertips from the back of the knees up to the buttocks.
Chest, stomach, and pelvis:
Put a dime-size amount of the romantic massage blend into your palm and rub your hands together. Use circular motions to massage the blend into your partner’s chest and abdomen. Reduce the pressure and use a feathery touch to make circular motions on your partner’s pelvis.
Arms and inner thighs:
Place a couple of drops of the romantic massage blend on your fingertips and use a feathery touch to stroke the soft skin of the inner arms and thighs. Apply a little firmer pressure when stroking the tendons in the wrist or if your partner is ticklish. This part of a sensual massage is great for making eye contact.